PRINCESS THEATRE - Raising the Curtain: Emery Francis Wins National Beta Championship

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Emery Francis Wins National Beta Championship

Winning the National Beta Club talent championship may be Emery's biggest accomplishment thus far, but regardless of what she does in the future, she still belongs to the Princess Theatre!

"Even though I've won greater prizes before I've never competed against such great talent," Emery said.  "There were contestants from all across the nation and I was up against bands of up to 4 people, not just individuals.  I also performed in front of a crowd of 10,000 people at the national beta conference!"

This talented Oakdale lady also won the 2014 Tennessee Valley Fair competition. 

What are her future plans? 

"My plans as of right now are to attend Roane State and sing in the celebration choir.  I'm still an undecided major but whether I choose to study music or not, I will continue to sing because it is what I love and it is part of me.

Emery Francis will always be remembered by Princess Theatre fans as the first "Princess Idol"; the overall winner of the Multi-County Talent Show back in 2014.  Since that appearance she's opened for 2Steel Girls and Emi Sunshine, and co-hosted the 2nd annual talent event in 2015. 

We congratulate Emery in her success and wish her the very best!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails