PRINCESS THEATRE - Raising the Curtain: THE PRINCESS LOST A GREAT CHAPMPION TODAY

Thursday, June 2, 2011

THE PRINCESS LOST A GREAT CHAPMPION TODAY

I was saddened today when I learned that Sandra Lemons Stout had passed away.  Not only was she a friend, but she was a strong advocate of the City of Harriman and the Princess Theatre project.  She will be sorely missed by all those that knew her and worked beside her at various Harriman events.  We all need to step up and try and match her contributions and service to Harriman.

She loved the Princess and looked so forward to seeing her "grand" opening.  Sadly, she will not be there in person when that day comes, but her spirit will be with us.

May God keep you close until we meet again my friend.

Here is a montage of photos I found in my archive of Sandra...notice the smiles!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails