PRINCESS THEATRE - Raising the Curtain: HAVE YOU SEEN THE PRINCESS AT NIGHT!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

HAVE YOU SEEN THE PRINCESS AT NIGHT!

I was lucky enough to have seen the Princess in full color last night.  Chris and Gary called me and told me that Frank Sparkman was testing the lighting system by leaving them on all night last night.  So off I went!

Well, it isn't my best work...I'll do better next time, hopefully, however, she looks beautiful to me!

It won't be long now folks...most likely sometime in late March the Princess will have her fourth Grand Opening, and everyone will be invited.  From what I've gathered, there will be a two night celebration!  

I don't know about you, but I can hardly wait!

Stay tuned to this blog and the "Friends of the Princess" Facebook for that important announcement!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails